Pilates Instructor Vacancy
ABSolute Personal Training is located in the iconic building that is Fort Widley, overlooking the city of Portsmouth. It is a bespoke and fully equipped gym dedicated to Personal Training and small Pay-As-You-Go Classes. Clients are able to enjoy sessions by training effectively away from the crowds of a standard gym.
ABSolute Personal Training – Pilates Instructor
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic and bubbly Pilates Instructor to join our small team on a self-employed basis. We would like to expand our current class timetable by offering 1-2 weekly pilates classes.
Our classes are always kept small to ensure our clients receive a personal service. Pilates classes will be kept to a maximum of 6 people per class.
The job role will include:
- Designing and leading 1-2 45 minute pilates classes on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring different levels are available to suit all exercise abilities.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Taking and recording class payments.
- Ensuring new clients complete the appropriate paperwork.
- Booking clients in to classes using the ABSolute Personal Training booking system.
- Ensure the area is left clean and tidy after the class. Including cleaning equipment and mats if necessary.
- You must be a qualified Pilates Instructor.
- Be first aid qualified or be willing to obtain this qualification.
- Hold your own public liability insurance or be willing to get this.
- Experience is desirable but not essential.
Rate of Pay:
£9 - £12 per class.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Abbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.